《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照

2024-03-29

疯狂动物城

1--Fear, treachery, blood lust.  

恐惧,背叛,杀戮。

2--Thousands of years ago these were the... 

几千年前        这些      是...

3--forces that ruled our world 

支配着我们的世界的力量

4--A world where prey were scared of predators. 

一个猎物担心着捕食者的世界。

5--And predators had an uncontrollable...

捕食者有一个无法控制的...

6--biological urge to maim, and maul, and...

生理上的冲动去伤害,残害,并且...

7--Awww! 噢!

8--Blood! Blood! Blood! 

血!血!血!

9--And.. death! 

和..死!

10--Ahhh...

唉唉......

11--Back then, the world was divided in two.

在那时,世界分为二种。

 

12--Vicious predator, or meek prey. 

凶猛的捕食者与脆弱的猎物。

13--But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但随着时间的推移,我们进化了并抛弃了野蛮的性格。

14--Now predator and prey live in harmony. 

现在捕食者与猎物和睦相处。

15--And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities. 

而且所有的年轻的动物都有着各种的可能。

16--Yeah, I don't have to cower in a a herd anymore. 

耶,我再也不用躲在洞穴里了。

17--Instead, I can be an astronaut. 

取而代之,我可以当太空人。

18--I don't have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. 

我再也不用当一个孤独的猎人。如今我可以狩猎税收。

19--I'm gonna be an actuary. 

我可以当一个保险精算师。

20--And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be... 

而且我可让这个世界成为一个更好的地方。我可以当...

21--A police officer! 

一位珀莉丝奥菲斯尔!

 

22--Bunny cop? That is the most stupidest thing I ever heard! 

兔子警察,这是我听过最蠢的事了!

23--It may seem impossible to small minds. I'm looking at you, Gideon Grey. 

这也许对心态渺小的人来说是不可能。我在说你呢,吉帝恩葛瑞。

24--But, just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. 

但是,坐落在 211 英哩远,有着一做伟大的城市动物邦。

25--Where our ancestors first joined together in peace. 

我们的祖先在那儿签定了和平协议。

26--And declared that anyone can be anything! 

而且他们宣告人人都有无限可能!

27--Thank you and good night. 

感谢你们,晚安。

28--Judy, you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy? 朱迪,你有没有想过为什么你妈咪跟我这么快乐?

29--Nope 没了("雄兔脚扑朔,雌兔眼迷离")

30--Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled. Right, Bon? 

好吧,因为我们放弃了自己的梦想,并且定居了下来。对吧,邦妮?

31--Oh, yes. That's right, Stu. We settled hard. 

嗯,这是真的,斯图。我们艰难的定居下来了。

32--You see, that's the beauty of complacency, Jude. 

你看,这就是这的好处,朱迪。

 

33--If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail.

 如果你不尝试新事物,你就永远不会失败。

34--I like trying, actually. 

事实上我喜欢尝试。

35--What your father means, hon, is that it's gonna be difficult, impossible even... 

亲爱的,你爹地是指,对你而言成为警察可能会很艰难...

36--- for you to become a police officer. 

- 让你成为一名警察。

- Right. There's never been a bunny cop.

- 没错,从来没有一只兔子警察。

37--- No. - Bunnies don't do that.

- 没有 - 兔子么永远做不到。

38--- Never. - Never.

- 从来没有。 - 从来没有。

39--Well... Then I guess I'll have to be the first one.

嗯...那么我想我必须是第一个了。

40--Because I am gonna make the world a better place!

因为我要让世界变得更美好!

41--Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place,

或者说,哎呀,你知道的。你说你想让世界变成更好的地方,

42--no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

没有比做拔胡萝卜的更好的了。

43--Yes! Your dad, me, your 275 brothers and sisters.

没错!你爹地、我和你的 275 个兄弟姊妹。

44--- We're changing the world. - Yeah.

- 我们正在改变这个世界。 - 耶。

45--- One carrot at a time. - Amen to that.-

 一次一个胡萝卜。 - 但愿如此。

46--Carrot farming is a noble profession.

拔萝卜是一个崇高的职业。

47--You get it, honey? I mean, it's great to have dreams.

你明白吗,亲爱的?我的意思是,这是伟大的梦想。

48--Yeah, just as long as you don't believe in them too much.

有梦想很好,只要你不要太相信它。

49--Where the heck'd she go?

她跑哪去了?

50--Give me your tickets right now, or I'm gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

现在给我你的票,不然我就踢你那温顺的小绵羊屁股。

51--Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

噢!不要这样,吉帝恩!

52--Baah, baah! What are you gonna do, cry?

巴阿,巴阿!你要干嘛,哭了吗?

53--- Hey! You heard her. Cut it out. - Nice costume, loser.- 

喂!你听到她说的了!停下来! - 好装扮啊,失败者。

54--What crazy world are you living in where you think a bunny could be a cop?

你生活在什么疯狂的世界让你觉得兔子可能是警察?

55--- Kindly return my friend's tickets. - Come and get them. But watch out.- 

请把票还给我的朋友们。 - 来啊自己来拿啊,但小心了。

56--Cause I'm a fox, and like you said in your dumb little stage play,

因为我是一只狐狸,和你一样在你的愚蠢的小舞台剧说,

57--us predators used to eat prey. And that killer instinct's still in our denna.我的有着仍然有猎捕的天性,残暴仍然在我的"DENNA"里。

58--- Uh, I'm pretty much sure it's pronounced DNA. 

- 嗯,我非常肯定应该念 DNA。

- Don't tell me what I know, Travis.

- 不要告诉我什么,我都知道,特拉维斯。

59--You don't scare me, Gideon.

你吓不倒我的,吉迪恩。

60--Scared now?

现在害怕吗?

61--Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。

62--Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...

63--Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?

哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?

64--Huh!

呵呵!

65--I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be...

我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人......

66--anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。

67--- That looks bad. - Are you okay, Judy?

- 你看起来很糟。 - 你没事吧,茱蒂??

68--Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.

嗯,恩,我没事,给你。

69--- Wow, you got our tickets! - You're awesome, Judy.

- 哇,你拿到了我们的票! - 你真棒,朱迪。

70--Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!

没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!

71--Well, he was right about one thing.

嗯,他有一件事说对了。

72--I don't know when to quit.

我不知道什么时候放弃。

73--ZOOTOPIA POLICE ACADEMY 

动物乌托邦警察学院

74--Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits.

听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有 12 个独特的生态系统。

75--Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.

极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。

76--You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.

你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。

77--Or guess what? You'll be dead!

或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!

78--Scorching sandstorm.

炎炎的沙尘暴。

79--You're dead, bunny bumpkin.

你死定了,土包子兔子。

80--One thousand foot fall.

一千尺大瀑布。

81--You're dead, carrot face.

你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。

82--Frigid ice wall.

严寒的冰墙。

83--You're dead, farm girl.

你死定了,农家少女。

84--Enormous criminal. You're dead.

重量级罪犯。你死定了。

85--Dead. Dead. Dead.

死。死。死。

86--Ohhh...!

噢噢噢......!

87--Filthy toilet. You're dead, fluff butt.

肮脏的厕所。你死定了,屁股长毛的。

88--Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

赶快放弃,然后回家,小兔子。

89--- There's never been a bunny cop. Never. 

从未有兔子警察。决对不会有。

- Just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.- 

- 你只是一个愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的小兔子。

90--As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion...

身为动物邦的市长,我很自豪地宣布,我的哺乳动物法案...

91--initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate.

主动,培训产生的第一名已从警校毕业。

92--Valedictorian of her class, ZPD's very first rabbit officer...

作为他们班的毕业生致词,市警局的第一位兔子警官...

93--Judy Hopps.

朱迪哈波丝。

94--Assistant Mayor Bellwether, her badge.

羊咩咩市长助理,她的警徽。

95--- Oh, yes, yes! - Thank you.

- 嗯,是的先生! - 谢谢。

96--Judy, it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia...

朱迪,这是我莫大的荣幸正式分配你到动物乌托邦的中心......

97--Precinct One. City Center.

一号辖区,市中心。

98--- Yeh! - Yeh!- 

耶! - 耶!

99--Congratulations Officer Hopps.

恭喜你哈波丝警官。

100--I won't let you down.

我不会让你失望的。

101--This has been my dream since I was a kid.

从我还是迷你兔子起这一直是我的梦想。

102--You know, it's a real proud day for us little guys.

你知道,这对我们这些小家伙是个光荣的一天。

103--Bellwether, make room, will you?

领头羊,腾出空间,你愿意吗?

104--Okay, Officer Hopps. Let's see those teeth!

好了,哈波丝警官,让我们看看那些大板牙!

105--Officer Hopps, look here.

哈波丝警官,请看这里。

106--- We're real proud of you, Judy. - Yeah, and scared too.

- 我们非常为你感到骄傲,朱迪。 -还有害怕。

107--- Yes. - Really, it's kind of a proud-scared combo.

- 是的。 - 真的,因为这是一个危险的工作。

108--I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city

.我的意思是,动物乌托邦。它这么的远,这么大的一个城市。

109--Guys, I've been working for this my whole life.

伙计们,放松,我等了一辈子了。

110--We know. And we're just a little exited for you, but terrified.

我们知道。而我们只是替你感到兴奋但也害怕。

111--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一需要畏惧的就是恐惧本身。

112--And also bears. We have bears to fear, too.

和熊。我们也要担心熊,还有狮子。

113--- Say nothing on lions, and wolves. - Wolves?

- 狮子和狼没什么。 - 狼?

114--- Weasels. - You played cribbage with a weasel once?

- 黄鼠狼。 - 你有一次跟黄鼠狼斗地主?

115--Yeah, he cheats like there's no tomorrow.

没错,他们会出老千整死你。

116--You know what? Pretty much all predators.

你知道吗?任何掠食者。

117--- And Zootopia is full of them. - Oh, Stu.

- 动物邦里到处都是。 - 够了,斯图。

118--And foxes are the worst.

狐狸是最差劲的。

119--Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there.

是啊,其实,你爹地是对的。

120--It's in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

这在他们的天性里。记得那只吉迪恩葛瑞干了什么?

121--When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox.当我九岁。吉迪恩葛瑞正好讨人厌又是只狐狸。

122--I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

我知道很多兔子也都很讨人厌。

123--Sure, yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case,

我们当然都知道,绝对。但是以防万一,

124--we made you a little care package to take with you.

我们给你做了一个保命袋要给你带着。

125--- I put some snacks in there. - This is fox deterrent.

- 我们放了些点心在里面。 - 这是防狐喇叭。

126--- Yeah, it's safe to have that. - This is fox repellant.

- 是的,带着它你会很安全。 - 这是防狐喷雾。

127--The deterrent and the repellant, that's all she needs.

她有防狐喇叭跟防狐喷雾跟够了。

128--- Check this out! - Oh, for goodness sake!

- 看一下这个! - 哦,老天爷!

129--She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

天啊,他不需要狐狸电击器好吗,斯图。

130--Oh, come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser?

拜托。怎么会不需要狐狸电击器了?

131--Well, okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

好吧,好吧,你看,为了让你们别再说了,我拿这个。

132--Terrific! Everyone wins!

太好了,双赢!

133--Arriving, Zootopia Express.

到达动物邦的特快车。

134--Okay, gotta go. Bye!

好了,我要走了。再见!

135--Mmm. I love you, guys.

嗯。我爱你们。

136--Love you, too.

我们也爱你。

137--- Oh, cripes, here come the waterworks. - Oh, Stu. Pull it together.- 喔天阿,大洪水要来了。- 哦,斯图。振作点。

138--Bye everybody!

再见大家!

139--Bye Judy, I love you! Bye!

再见朱迪,我爱你!再见!

140--Bye!再见!

141--YOU ARE NOW LEAVING BUNNYBURROW.

你正在离开兔窝镇。

142--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

143--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

144--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

145--* Oh oh oh oh ooh **哦,哦,哦,哦,哦*

146--* I messed up tonight I lost another fight ** 

今晚我搞砸了,又再一次落败 *

147--* I still mess up but I'll just start again ** 

虽然搞砸了,但我依然会重新开始 *

148--* I keep falling down I keep on hitting the ground ** 

我总是摔倒总是重重摔到地上 *

149--* I always get up now to see what's next ** 

而我总能重新振作去迎接崭新的未来 *

150--* Birds don't just fly They fall down and get up * 

*鸟儿不仅仅高飞,它们跌落后又重新展翅 *

151--* Nobody learns without getting it wrong * 

*学习时没有人不曾不犯错 *

152--* I won't give up, no I won't give in * 

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

153--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * 

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

154--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything * 

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

155--* I wanna try even though I could fail * 

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

156--* I won't give up, no I won't give in * 

*我绝不放弃,我绝不屈服 *

157--* Till I reach the end And then I'll start again * 

*直到我抵达终点并且我会再次重新出发 *

158--* No I won't leave I wanna try everything * 

*不我不会放弃我要尝试到底 *

159--* I wanna try even though I could fail * 

*即便我可能失败我也要尝试到底 *

160--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

161--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

162--* Oh oh oh oh ooh Try everything * 

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦尝试一切 *

163--* Oh oh oh oh ooh * 

*哦,哦,哦,哦,哦 *
 


《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:广东省韶关市2016届高三1月调研测试数学(文)试卷

相关阅读
本类排行
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

下载本文档需要支付 7

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219