《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(4)

2024-04-29

449--Insubordination! Now. I'm going to open this door, and you're goind to tell that Otter 

违背命令!现在。我要打开这扇门,然后你要告诉奥特顿太太

450--you're a former meter maid with delusion of grandeur, who will not be taking the case.

你刚刚是有妄想症才会这样说的,你不会接这个案子。

451--I just heard Officer Hopps is taking the case!

我刚听说了蛮牛局长哈波斯警官接下了这个案子!

452--Assistant Mayor Bellwether!

羊咩咩市长助理!

453--The Mammal Inclusion Initiative is really starting to pay off.

我们的哺乳类政策有作用了。

454--Mayor Lionheart is just gonna be so jazzed!

狮明德市长会很开心的!

455--No, let's not tell the mayor just yet.

不不,先别告诉市长。

456--And I sent it, and it is done, so I did do that.

太晚了,已经传出去了。

457--All right, well, I'd say the case is in good hands.

好吧,我说现在案子正好好处理。

458--Us little guys really need to stick together, right?

我们小家伙真的需要同心协力,对不对?

459--- Like glue. - Good one.- 

像胶水一样。 - 好的。

460--Just call me if you ever need anything. Okay?

如果你需要任何东西就打电话给我。好的?

461--You've always got a friend at City Hall, Judy. All right! Bye-bye!

你在市政厅永远有个朋友,朱迪。好吧!再见!

462--Thank you, ma'am!

谢谢你,夫人!

463--I will give you 48 hours.

我会给你 48 小时。

464--Yes!是!

465--That's two days to find Emmitt Otterton. But.. You strike out, you resign.

有两天来找到埃密特奥特顿,但是.. 如果你失败了,你就被开除了。

466--Okay. Deal.好,说定。

467--Splendid. Clawhauser will give you the complete case file.

好极了,洪金豹会给你档案。

468--Here you go. One missing otter.

给你,一只失踪的水獭。

469--- That's it? - Yikes!

- 就这样? - 是阿!

470--That is the smallest case file I've ever seen. Leads, none.

这是我看过最薄的档案了。线索,没有。

471--Witnesses, none. And you're not in the computer system yet, so...

目击者,没有。而你在计算机系统中是没有,所以...

472--Resources, none! Ha ha!

资源,没有!哈哈!

473--Hoo, I hope you didn't stake your career on cracking this one.

呼,希望你没有把职业生涯赌在破这案子上。

474--Okay. Last known sighting.

好的。最后一次目击。

475--Can I just borrow? Thank you.

我我可以借一下吗?谢谢。

476--- Pawpsicle? - The murder weapon!

- 冰棒? - 凶器!

477--- "Get your Pawpsicle"... - Yeah! Cause that...

- “来买你的冰棒”... - 是啊!因为...

478--What does that mean?

这意味着什么?

479--It means I have a lead.

这意味着我有领先优势。

480--- Hi! Hello! It's me again! - Hey! It's officer toot-toot.

- 嗨!你好!又是我! - 喂!这是警官嘟嘟嘟。

481--Hoo...No. Actually it's Officer Hopps,呼......

没有。其实这是哈波斯警官,

482--and I'm here to ask you some questions about a case.

而我在这里向您询问情况的一些问题。

483--What happened, meter maid? Did someone steal a traffic cone?

怎么了,交通警察?是不是有人偷交通锥?

484--It wasn't me.

那不是我。

485--Hey, Carrots, you're gonna wake the baby. I gotta get to work.

嘿,胡萝卜头,你会吵到宝宝的,我还要去上班。

486--This is important, sir. I think your ten dollars worth of Pawpsicles can wait.

这是很重要的,先生。我想你的十元冰棒可以等等。

487--Ha! I make 200 bucks a day, fluff.

哈!我每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,绒毛。

488--365 days a year, since I was 12.

一年 365 天,自从我十二岁开始。

489--- And time is money. Hop along. - Please just look at the picture.

- 而时间就是金钱。借过。- 请看一下照片。

490--You sold Mr. Otterton that Pawpsicle, right?

你卖给奥特顿先生冰棒,对吧?

491--- Do you know him? - I know everybody.

- 你认识他吗? - 我认识所有人。

492--And I also know that somewhere 

而且我也知道,某处

493--there's a toy store missing its stuffed animal, so why don't you get back to your box?

有一家玩具店少了的毛绒动物,所以你为什么不回到你的盒子里呢?

494--Fine. Then we'll have to do this the hard way.

好吧,看来要来硬的。

495--- Did you just boot my stroller? - Nicholas Wilde, you are under arrest.

- 你居然拴住了我的婴儿车? - 妮可拉丝 尾耳朵,你被逮捕了。

496--Ha. For what? Hurting your feelings?

哈。为了什么?因为伤害你小小的心灵?

497--Felony tax evasion.

重罪偷税漏税。

498--Yeah.. 200 dollars a day, 365 days a year, since you were 12...

是啊.. 200 块钱一天,一年 365天,你从 12 岁开始 ......

499--that's two decades, so times twenty, which is 1,460,000, I think.

这是二十年来,所以是二十个,我想是 1,460,000。

500--I mean, I am just a dumb bunny, but we are good at multiplying.

我的意思是,我只是一个愚蠢的兔子,但我们擅长乘法。

501--Anyway, according to your tax forms, you reported, let me see here, zero!

总之,根据你的税表,你的报道,让我在这里看到,零!

502--Unfortunately, lying on a federal form is a punishable offense.

不幸的是,躺在联邦监狱是一种惩罚的罪行的形式。

503--- 5 years jail time. - Well, it's my word against yours.-

 5 年的监禁。 - 嗯,这是我对你要说的话。

504--200 bucks a day, fluff, 365 days a year, since I was twelve.

每天能赚 200 块钱好吗,一年 365天,自从我十二岁开始。

505--Actually it's your word against yours.

其实是你自己的话对上你自己。

506--And if you want this pen you're going to help me 

然后如果你想要这支笔你要帮我

507--find this poor missing otter,

找到这只可怜的水獭,

508--or the only place you'll be selling Pawpsicles is the prison cafeteria.

否则你唯一能卖冰棒的地方就是监狱的食堂了。

509--It's called a hustle, sweet heart.

这叫说话的艺术,甜心。

510--She hustled you. Ehahaha...

她整死你了。 额哈哈哈 ...

511--She hustled you good! You're a cop now, Nick.

她把你耍得团团转!你现在是一个警察了,尼克。

512--You're gonna need one of these.

你会需要这一个小徽章的。

513--Have fun working with the fuzz!

跟条子开心的工作啊!

514--Start talking.

开始说吧。

515--I don't know where he is, I only saw where he went.

我不知道他在哪里,我只看到他去了哪里。

516--Great, let's go!

太好了,我们走吧!

517--It's not exactly a place for a cute little bunny.

这对一只可爱的小兔子而言不明智喔。

518--- Don't call me cute, get in the car. - Okay. You're the boss.

- 不要说我可爱,给我上车。 -好的。你是老大。

519--Hi. I'm...你好。我...

520--Hello? Hello? Hello?你好?你好?你好?

521--Hello! My name is...你好!我的名字是...

522--You know, I'm gonna hit the pause button right there.

你知道,我会按下暂停键就在那里。

523--Cause we're all good on bunny scout cookies.

因为我们都很喜欢兔子的饼干。

524--Uh, no.哦,不。

525--I'm Officer Hopps, ZPD. I'm looking for a missing mammal...

我是哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。我在寻找失踪的哺乳动物...

526--Emmitt Otterton. Right here. He may have frequented this establishment?

埃米特奥特顿。给你,他经常来这里吗?

527--Yeah, old Emmitt!是啊,老埃米特!

528--Haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.

我已经好几个礼拜没看到他了。

529--But hey, you should talk to his yoga instructor. I'd be happy to take you back.

但是,嘿,你应该跟他的瑜伽教练谈谈。我很乐意带你过去。

530--Oh, thank you so much, I'd appericiate that more than you can imagine, it'd be such...

呵呵,太感谢你了,你无法想像我有多感激不尽,它会是这样的...

531--- Oh! You are naked.. - Oh, for sure. We're a naturalist club!

- 天啊!你是裸体的。 - 哦,那当然。我们是自然俱乐部的!

532--Yeah. In Zootopia anyone can be anything. These guys, they be naked.

是啊。在动物邦人人都有可以做任何事。这些人,他们可以裸体。

533--Nangi's just on the other side of the pleasure pool.

欢迎来到乐趣池。

534--Oh boy. Does this make you uncomfortable? Because if so, there's no shame in calling it quits.

 

好家伙。这是否让你不舒服?因为如果是这样,有呼吁没有羞耻它退出。

535--Yes, there is.就在这里。

536--Boy, that's the spirit.

好家伙,就是这种精神。

537--Yeah, some mammals say the naturalist life is weird. But you know what I say is weird?是的,

一些哺乳动物说,自然的生活是不可思议。但是,你知道我说的怪异是什么?

538--Clothes on animals! Here we go!

穿衣服的动物!我们到了!

539--As you can see, Nangi is an elephant, so she'll totally remember everything.

如你所见,南吉是一只大象,所以她会记得所有事情。

540--Hey, Nangi. These dudes have some questions about Emmitt the otter.嘿,南吉,这些人有一些关于水獭埃密特的问题。

541--- Who? - Eh.- 谁? - 嗯。

542--Emmitt Otterton. Been coming to your yoga class for like six years.

埃密特奥特顿。已经上了你的瑜伽课像六年了。

543--I have no memory of this beaver.

我不记得这只海狸。

544--He's an otter, actually.

他是水獭,其实。

545--He was here a couple of Wednesdays ago. Remember?

他以个星期前的礼拜三有来过啊。记得?

546--No.没有。

547--Yeah, he was wearing a green cable knit sweater vest,

是啊,他穿着绿色线针织衫背心,

548--and a new pair of Quarterway slacks. Oh, and a Paisley tie, sweet Windsor knot.

和一双新库奥特维休闲裤。哦,还有领带打着一个可爱又紧的结。

549--- Real tight. Remember that, Nangi? - No.

- 真的很紧。记得没,南吉? - 不记得

550--Yeah, and we both walked him out, and he got into this big old white car with a silver trim.

是啊,我们都陪着他走的,然后他上了一台有银色镶边的大礼车。

551--Needed a tune up. The third cylinder wasn't firing. Remember that, Nangi?

需要调补。而且第三个汽缸打不着火,记起来了吗,Nangi?

552--No.没有。

553--Eh. You didn't happen to catch the licence plate number?

呃。你不会刚好记得车牌号码吧?

554--- Did you? - Oh, for sure. It was 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.- 

你是否? - 哦,那当然。是 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

555--0-3. Wow, this is a lot of great info. Thank you.0-3。

哇,这是很有用的信息。谢谢。

556--Told you Nangi has a mind like a steel trap. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.

我告诉过你她总是有超好的记忆力,真希望我也有大象的记忆力。

557--Well, I had a ball. You are welcome for the clue. And seeing as any moron can run a plate,

嗯,你也有了线索,我已经帮忙了。由于傻瓜都可以查车牌,

558--I will take that pen and bid you adieu.

我就拿那只笔走人。

559--The plate. I can't run a plate.

车牌,我不能使用系统查询。

560--Oomf. I'm not in the system yet.Oomf。

我不是在系统中还没有。

561--- Give me the pen, please. - What was it you said?

- 笔给我,谢谢。 - 你刚刚说什么?

562--Any moron can run a plate?

任何傻瓜都可以查车牌?

563--Gosh, if only there were a moron around who were up to the task.

天哪,如果有傻瓜在附近能胜认这任务就好了。

564--Rabbit, I did what you asked.

兔子,我已经给你你要的了。

565--You can't keep me on the hook forever.

你不直一辈子这样。

566--Not forever. Well, I only have 36 hours left to solve this case.

不是一辈子。好吧,还剩 36 小时破案。

567--So can you run the plate or not?

所以你是能不能查到车牌?

568--Actually, I just remembered, I have a pal at the DMV.

事实上,我想起来我有个朋友在监理所工作。

569--Flash is the fastest guy in there. You need something done, he's on it.

闪电是这里手脚最俐落的,如果你要什么东西,交给他就对了。

570--I hope so. We are really fighting the clock and every minute counts.

太好了,因为我们是分秒必争。

571--Wait. They're all sloths?

等等,他们都是树獭?

572--You said this was going to be quick!

你说这会很快的!

573--What, are you saying just because he's a sloth 

什么,难道你觉得因为他们是树獭

574--he can't be fast? I thought in Zootopia anyone could be anything.

就快不起来?动物邦,人人都有无限可能。

575--Flash, Flash, Hundred Yard Dash! Buddy, it's nice to see you.

闪电,闪电,快如风的闪电!兄弟很高兴见到你。

576--Nice to... see you... too.我也.........很高兴.......看到.....你。

577--Hey, Flash, I'd love you to meet my friend.嘿,闪光,我想要让你见见我的这位朋友。

578--Ah...Darlin, I've forgotten your name.啊......亲爱的,我忘了你的名字。

579--Hmm. Officer Judy Hopps, ZPD. How are you?嗯。朱迪哈波斯警官,动物乌托邦警方。你

好吗?

580--I am...我是...

581--doing... just..做...只是..

582--- Fine? - as well.. as.. I can.. be...- 好? - 以及.. 因为.. 我可以.. 是...

583--- What... - Hang in there.- 什么... - 坚持住。

584--- can I... do... - Well, I was hoping you could run a plate...- 我... 可以... 做的... - 好吧,我

希望你能帮我查个车牌...

585--- for you... - Well, I was hoping you could...- 为你... - 嗯,我希望你能...

586--...today?...今天?

587--Well, I was hoping you could run a plate for us. We are in a really big hurry.好吧,我希望你

能帮我查个车牌,我们真的非常急。

588--- Sure... What's the... plate... - 2-9-T...- 当然... 有什么... 板... - 2-9-T...

589--- Number? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3.- 数字? - 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。

590--- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3.- 2... 9... - T-H-D-0-3。

591--- T... - H-D-0-3.- T... - H-D-0-3。

592--- H... - D-0-3.- H... - D-0-3。

593--- D... - Mm-hm. 0-3.- D... - 么-嗯。0-3。

594--- 0... - 3!- 0... - 3!

595--- Hey, Flash. Wanna hear a joke? - No!- 嘿,闪光,想听一个笑话吗? - 不!

596--- Sure. - Mmm!- 当然。 - 么嗯!

597--What do you call a three-humped camel?你要怎么称呼一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

598--I don't know. What do you call...我不.....知道叫什么...

599--- Three-humped camel. - a three-humped... camel?- 三双峰驼。 - 一只三个驼峰的骆

驼...?

600--Pregnant. Ha ha ha ha...怀孕的。哈 哈 哈 哈......

601--Ha ha. Yes, very funny, very funny! Can we please just focus on the task?呵呵。是的,很搞

笑,很搞笑!我们能不能只专注于任务?

602--- Hey... - Wait, wait!- 嘿... - 等等,等等!

603--- Priscilla! - Oh, no!- 波希拉! - 不好了!

604--- Yes... Flash? - What... do..- 是的...闪光? - 什么事....

605--- No... - you call...- 不... - 你打电话......

606--A three-humped camel?一只三个驼峰的骆驼?

607--- Pregnant! Okay! We got it! Please just... - - three... humped...- 怀孕的!好的!懂了吗!

拜托... - - 三... 驼峰...

608--- Here... you... - Yes! Yeah, yeah! Hurry, thank you!- 在这里... 你... - 是的!是啊!快点,

谢谢!

609--- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3. - ...go.- 2-9-T-H-D-0-3。 - ...走。

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

19 / 41

610--It's registered to Tundratown Limo Service.它注册到极地区豪华轿车服务。

611--A limo took Otterton! And the limo's in Tundratown!就是豪华轿车带走奥特顿的!豪华轿

车在极地区!

612--It's in Tundratown!在极地区!

613--Way to hustle, bud. I love you. I owe you.搞定了,朋友。我爱你,我欠你一个人情。

614--Hurry! We gotta beat the rush hour and... It's night?!快点我们必须赶在尖峰时间... 已经天

黑了?

615--Closed. Great.锁住的。是的。

616--Mm. And I will betcha you don't have a warrant to get in, hmm?么。我敢打赌你没有搜查

令进入,哈?

617--- Darn it. It's a bummer. - You wasted the day on purpose.- 真讨厌。真是太可惜了。 - 你

这个目标浪费了一天。

618--Ma'am, I have a fake badge. I would never impede your pretend investigation.夫人,我有一

个假警徽。我决不会妨碍你假装调查。

619--It's not a pretend investigation! Look, see? See him? This otter is missing.这不是一个假装的

调查!你看,看到了吗?看他?这只水獭失踪了。

620--Well, then they should have gotten a real cop to find him.好了,那么他们应该找一个真的

警察来找到他。

621--What is your problem? Does seeing me fail somehow make 你是有什么问题?看我的失败

622--you feel better about your own sad, miserable life?会让你卑微的生活过的好一点吗?

623--It does, 100%.确实如此,100%。

624--Now, since you're sans warrant. I guess we're done?现在,由于你没法继续了。我想我们

该结束了?

625--Fine. We are done. Here's your pen.好,结束了,笔给你。

626--First off, you throw like a bunny. Second, you're a very sore loser.首先,你在闹兔脾气,再

来,你非常输不起。

627--See you later, Officer Fluff. So sad this is over.回头见了,毛毛警官,很悲伤已经结束了。

628--- I wish I could have helped more. - The thing is, you don't need...- 我希望我能帮助更多。

- 关键是,你不需要......

629--a warrant if you have probable cause, and I'm pretty sure I saw a...搜查令如果有可能的原

因,我敢肯定,我看到了一个...

630--shifty lowlife climbing the fence. So you're helping plenty! Come on!徒手爬过栅栏的罪犯。

所以,你看你帮我很多的,走吧!

631--2-9-T-H-D-0-3! This is it!2-9-T-H-D-0-3!就是这个!

632--Polar bear fur.北极熊的毛。

633--- Oh my God! - What? What?- 哦,我的上帝! - 什么?什么?

634--The Velvety Pipes of Jerry Vole!鼠帮的难听老音乐!

635--But on CD. Who still uses CDs?他们买 CD。都什么年代了谁买 CD?

636--Carrots, if your otter was here, he had a very bad day.胡萝卜头,如果你的水獭在这里,他

肯定有个很糟糕的一天。

637--Those are claw marks. You ever seen anything like this?这些都是爪痕。你有没有看过像这

样的?

638--- No. - Oh, wait. Look!- 第 - 哦,等等。看!

639--This is him. Emmitt Otterton. He was definitely here.就是这个,埃密特奥特顿,肯定是这

Zootopia 2016 Scripts【疯狂动物城】中英对照剧本 由 www.en580.com『英语我帮您』网站编辑整理

20 / 41

里。

640--What do you think happened?你认为发生了什么?

641--Oh no, wait a minute. Polar bear fur...哦,不,等一下。北极熊皮毛...

642--Rat-pack music. Fancy cup. I know whose car this is, we gotta go!鼠帮音乐,昂贵的专用杯,

我知道是谁的车了,我们要走了!

643--- What? Whose car is it? - The most feared crime boss in Tundratown.- 什么?谁的车呢?

- 极地区最恐怖的犯罪头子。

644--They call him Mr. Big, and he does not like me. So we gotta go!人称 B 老大,他一点都不喜

欢我,所以我们得赶快走了!

645--I'm not leaving, this is a crime scene.我不会离开,这是一个犯罪现场。

646--Well, it's gonna be an even bigger crime scene...那么,这会是一个更大的犯罪现场...

647--if Mr. Big finds me here, so we're leaving right now.如果 B 老大认为我到这里来,所以我们

现在要走了。

648--Raymond! And is that Kevin? Long time, no see.雷蒙德!那是凯文吗?好久不见。

649--And speaking of no see, how about you forget you saw me?竟然说到不见,何不就当没看

到我呢?

650--Huh? For old times sake?咦?看在老朋友的分上?

651--That's a no..看来是没门..

652--What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?你做了什么,让 B 先生这么气你?

653--I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug 我,呃...我曾经卖给他一条很贵的羊

毛毯

654--that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt.那是用臭鼬屁股的皮毛制成。

655--Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.哦,我们死定了。

656--- Is that Mr. Big? - No.- 这是 B 老大吗? - 不是。

657--- What about him? Is that him? - No.- 那么他呢?是他吗? - 不是。

658--- That's gotta be him. - Stop talking. Stop talking. Stop talking!- 那一定是他。 - 别说话。

别说话。别说话!

659--Huh.呵呵。

660--Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder...B 老大,先生,这纯粹是一个小小的 ...

661--Hmmph.哼。

662--Yeah.是啊。

663--This is a simple misunderstanding.这纯粹是一个小小的误解。

664--You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married.你胆敢在我女儿的婚

礼这一天来我家。

665--Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so...嗯,其实,我们也不想打扰,所

以...


《疯狂动物城》全本台词中英文对照(4).doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑 下载失败或者文档不完整,请联系客服人员解决!

下一篇:广东省韶关市2016届高三1月调研测试数学(文)试卷

相关阅读
本类排行
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)

下载本文档需要支付 7

支付方式:

开通VIP包月会员 特价:29元/月

注:下载文档有可能“只有目录或者内容不全”等情况,请下载之前注意辨别,如果您已付费且无法下载或内容有问题,请联系我们协助你处理。
微信:xuecool-com QQ:370150219